Our Commitment to your Privacy
NPN360, Inc.’s Privacy Promise for Clients and Program Participants
While information is the cornerstone of our ability to provide superior service, our most important asset is the trust we earn from our clients and program participants. Keeping client and program participant information secure is a top priority for all of us at NPN360, Inc.. Personal information you provide online will be used by NPN360, Inc. to deliver the informational programs to your vendors. Information collected from you will also be used solely to report program results to sponsoring companies or organizations.
Here then, is our promise to our individual clients and participants in our online interactive programs:
• We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any information our clients and program participants provide us.
• We will limit the collection and use of program participant information to the minimum we require to deliver superior service to our clients, which includes advising our clients about our products, services and other opportunities, and to administer our business. Information collected, which is required to participate in our programs, includes identifying who you are, your email address and your mailing address.
• We will permit only authorized employees and our vendor partners (if any and approved by clients), who are trained in the proper handling of program participant information, to have access to relevant participant information. The vendor is restricted from using this data in any way other than to provide services for NPN360, Inc., and they may not share or resell this information.
• HIPAA Complaint data will follow the standards and protocol of transferring using encrypted technology.
• Other than in connection with the services listed above, we may not share trade or sell your personal information without your consent. NPN360, Inc. does, however, reserve the right to share the information in response to authorized information requests of governmental authorities or where required by law.
• We will always maintain control over the confidentiality of our program participant information.
• Whenever we hire other organizations to provide support services, we will require them to conform to our privacy standards and to allow us to audit them for compliance.
• We will attempt to keep program participant files complete, up-to-date, and accurate.
• We will continuously assess ourselves to ensure that the privacy of our clients and program participants is respected. We will conduct our business in a manner that fulfills our Privacy Promise in the many media forms in which we do business.
• We are committed to keeping the personal information you provide us secure and will take every precaution reasonable to protect your personal information from loss, misuse or alteration. Vendors of NPN360, Inc. are required to keep your information confidential and are not permitted to use this information for any other purpose than to carry out the services provided us.
1400 S. Wolf Rd., Ste. 102
Wheeling, IL 60090